Voicr is a simple voice channel role system and can be set up in 4-5 simple steps, explained.
- Add the bot using this link.
- Make a voice channel (for example Main Voice), or use an existing channel.
- Make a role (for example Connected to Main Voice), or use an existing role.
- (Following the example) Type
v!enable Main Voice | Connected to Main Voice.
- (Optional, following the example) Make a text channel (for example #main-voice-context), or use an existing channel and allow the role (Connected to Main Voice) to talk in the channel.
There are different purposes:
- Guild administrators can restrict users in a voice channel to talk in a text channel.
- Prevents the main chat to be flooded with random sh1t connected to the voice channel.
Loading commands from GitHub...
If you're super pecky about giving bots permissions, read this first!
- Read Messages
- A basic permission that you should allow everyone to have. It needs to look for commands.
- Send Messages
- Another basic permission. It requires to respond to the commands.
- Manage Roles
- It needs to give the role to the user. Duh.
Loading contributors from GitHub...
Keep in mind!